NTA-NATIONAL TESTING AGENCY is a central government self sustained Autonomous body.NTA has started for the purpose of conducting national level examination for the qualification of various eligible certificate and Admissions such as NEET for Medical(UG),JEE,UGC-NET,CMAT,and GPAT.
University Grants Commission has been conducted National Eligibility Test for Research fellowship and Lecturership for every six months for a year.UGC divided NET(National Eligibility Test) examination into 2 such as CSIR UGC-NET and CBSE UGC-NET,but UGC recent announcement for CBSE UGC-NET Examination will be conducted by National Testing Agency(NTA) in the upcoming years.
CSIR UGC-NET is a science subjects examination such as Earth science, Chemical science, Life science, Mathematical science, Physical science under various branches as well as NTA (CBSE) UGC-NET( is an Arts and professional courses examination such as political science to Yoga, there are 100 subjects are offered for CBSE UGC -NET Examination.As per latest announcement CBSE UGC -NET Examination is conducted by National Testing Agency(NTA) which is an Autonomous body to conduct entrance examination for admission/fellowship in Higher education
Steps to download NTA UGC NET E-CERTIFICATE -JUNE 2019 On wards
NTA UGC NET E CERTIFICATE will be available in NTA portal . Candidates no need to go UGC NET portal for download e certificate and JRF award letter.The steps as follows,
- Enter Roll number or Application number
- Enter Date of Birth(DD/MM/Year)
- Enter Exam conducted year
- Enter Captcha as provided near as a number
- ALL THE BEST.
UGC has given e certificate for NET examination qualified candidate.This is a seperate website for obtained marks and online e certificate download place for eligible candidate through their registration number and date of birth.
National Testing Agency has started to conduct online Test for Asst Professor and Junior Research Fellowship or Asst Professor only examination for University and colleges level eligibility Test in India.
NTA UGC-NET has announced to conduct National Eligibility Test , twice in a year.This is for the month of DECEMBER and JUNE in a year. The Application procedure about online registration will be started two months before the announcement of the Test. The admit card(Hall Ticket) has to be generated before a month of examination or at least twenty days before the examination. The admit card(Hall Ticket) should be mentioned clearly the date of examination and venue(place) of examination. The venue (place) has chosen at the time of application by the candidate.
Mode of Payment should be paid only online through SBI-STATE BANK OF INDIA, HDFC-HOUSING DEVELOPMENT FINANCIAL CORPORATION, ICICI-INDUSTRIAL CREDIT INVESTMENT CORPORATION OF INDIA and SYNDICATE Bank. In case Payment hasn't paid online, Candidates are requested to pay the fees through SBI Branch in India by e-challan which has to be available online. It's a printed A4 sheet and has mentioned candidate details. After the successful fees paid at SBI Branch, then the copy of e challan details must be entered in the online form for confirmation. Finally, The candidate can take a separate login id and password for the purpose of the future generation of Hall ticket(Admit card) and result.
NTA UGC NET Examination has released final answer key for December 2019 examination. Candidate can download and check the answer key and score based on your answer.
UGC NET by NTA has published recently in 2019 onwards updated syllabus for PAPER 1. It included a new format of questions which means A SET OF 5 QUESTIONS EACH CARRY 2 MARKS.
PAPER 1 is pure testing of Reasoning, Teaching Aptitudes. Here, A common understanding of LOGICAL REASONING, MATHEMATICAL APTITUDE, RESEARCH METHODS, TEACHING TRAITS AND TOOLS, AND ICT KNOWLEDGE in Teaching practice are very important areas. The below list suggest books based on UGC NET 2019 updated syllabus wise..,. In general, I recommended buying Truemen's guide for paper 1 or Arihant guide for paper 1 is the best reference materials with full subject coverage.
- TEACHING APTITUDE -
- RESEARCH APTITUDE -
- COMPREHENSION APTITUDE -
- COMMUNICATION -
- MATHEMATIC REASONING AND APTITUDE -
- LOGICAL REASONING -
- DATA INTERPRETATION -
- INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY(ICT) -
- PEOPLE, DEVELOPMENT and ENVIRONMENT -
- HIGHER EDUCATION SYSTEM -
NTA NET online examination testing for NET papers are 2. Paper 1 is a common subject. Paper 2 is purely an elective which are our master degree subject. Both papers marks are calculated for qualification. I presented below for Paper II, Management subjects NTA NET required books,
Management subject books are designed mostly by any university professor for their Management subject which are opted to Management studies. UGC affiliated Universities framed syllabus or subject books are best for UGC NET examination by NTA. Most of the common books are recommended here for only Management NET examination
- MARKETING MANAGEMENT- PHILIP KOTLER
- PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT- PANNERSELVAM OR FOREIGN AUTHORS COLLECTIONS
- FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT- RS. AGARWAL, IM PANDEY, KHAN
- HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT- GARREY DESSLER, TRIPATI, GUPTA
Most of the UGC NET eligibility test candidates are COMMERCE. The below list can show COMMERCE Recommended books as per updated syllabi - 2019 onwards.
- BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT - FRANCIS CHERUNILAM
- INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS - C.B. GUPTA OR BLACK and SUNDARAM
- ACCOUNTING and AUDITING - B.N TANDON, S.SUDHARSANAM, and SUNDARABABU.
- BUSINESS ECONOMICS - S. SANKARAN
- BUSINESS FINANCE - R.K SHARMA or KHAN and JAIN
- BUSINESS STATISTICS - S.P GUPTA OR S.L.AGGARWAL and SL.BHARADWAJ.
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY - C.R. KOTHARI
- BUSINESS MANAGEMENT - HEINZ WEIGHRICH and HEROLD HOONZ
- HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT -ASWATHAPPA OR LM.PRASAD OR GARRY DESSLER
- BANKING AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS -SUNDARAM AND VARSHNEY, VASANT DESAI, S.C. KUCCHAL
- MARKETING MANAGEMENT -PHILIP KOTLER
- LEGAL ASPECTS OF BUSINESS - N.D. KAPOOR
- INCOME TAX AND CORPORATE TAX PLANNING - GAUR and NARANG OR T.S.REDDY and HARI PRASAD REDDY.
Click on a button to choose list view or grid view.