Revised ITI Employability skills syllabus-2019 - Annual Pattern.
ITI- Employability skills syllabus revised on 2019 onwards for all ITI trades. Employability skills is a common paper for ITI all trades.There are 12 units included in new Employability skills syllabus.In past, There are 8 units in Employability skills subject and 2 parts- Semester1 and Semester 2. But now, Employability skills subject and ITI new pattern of examination creates a way of Annual examination, because, no semester sytem as like as previous years(before 2018) AITT examination for ITI. Employability skills subjects units as follows,
- 1.Behavioural skills
- 2.English Literacy skills
- 3.IT Literacy skills
- 4.Entrepreneurship skills
- 5.Maintaining Efficiency at workplace
- 6.Occupational safety Health and Environment Education.
- 8.Essential skills for success
- 9.Labour Welfare Legislation.
- 10.Quality Management.
- 11.Preparation to the world of work.
- 12.Customer interaction/services.
Employability skills syllabus Part-I
Employability skills syllabus Part-II
Download through the below link